Chord Mojo connections to Astell & Kern Players are a hot topic of discussion here at Moon Audio. We receive questions daily on how to connect these audio devices and which cables work best.
Chord Mojo connections to Astell & Kern Players: What cables to choose?
- Choose the Silver Dragon Toslink Form Fit Cable for Chord Mojo connections to Astell & Kern Players (except AK JR.) for a portable, form fit connection for headphones.
- Fits between two specific audio components (4 termination options available).
- Optimizes the ergonomics of portable headphone listening with an exact fit & hardened outer shell to provide the tightest fit possible.
- Provides best signal and sound quality from your device utilizing the finest plastic fiber available.
- Bandwidth to deliver up to 24bit/192k resolution and DSD signals.
- Please note, the Chord Mojo cannot connect to the Astell & Kern AK Jr. as it does NOT have a digital output.
2. Choose the Silver Dragon Toslink Cable (6″ or 8.5″ flex fit option) for a flexible cable option.
- Connect Mojo to a computer, Macbook and Astell & Kern players with this flex fit version.
- Use your Macbook & Audirvana or JRiver software as a music source at your desktop.
- This flex fit toslink cable allows several Mojo positions or footprints between your audio devices.
Want more Mojo connections information?
Please see our post Mojo connections to Apple iPad, iPhone or Macbook to explain Apple idevice connections in further detail.
Also, see our Chord Mojo Magazine
with detailed connection images, answers, and FAQ about connections to Apple idevices, Android devices, Cypher Labs, Fiio & iBasso.
Please let us know additional connection questions we can help you answer on our blog below. Thank you for reading our blog post.