At #CES2015 this week in Las Vegas, Sennheiser unveiled their upgraded Momentum headphones and they have us impressed.
We have been fans of the Sennheiser Momentum headphones since they were introduced as we think deliver a fantastic sound at a very affordable price which now also include a Wireless option.
MOMENTUM (M2 AEi/G)
The 2nd generation of the Momentum headphones include the following improvements:
- Proprietary 18-Ω Neodym transducers that provide a brilliant and clear sound with a powerful bass.
- Sliders made of stainless steel, and luxurious leather covering the soft, newly designed ear cushions.
- Supports Apple devices like iPod, iPhone, and iPad as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
We’re telling the truth. Momentum now comes in a wireless option which is great for “on-the-go.”
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology and NoiseGard Hybrid active noise cancelation.
- Experience crystal-clear MOMENTUM sound without being attached to a cable.
- The VoiceMax microphone, as an integral part of the headphones, enables you to conduct crystal-clear conversations without the need of an external microphone.
Like this post? Check out